Community Forum

Re: Previously aired episodes not available for viewing On Demand with X1

New Poster

Just adding myself to the list of people affected by this issue.  It's quite annoying really.

Example: yesterday I could not watch the Rick & Morty episode that aired on Sunday (3 days ago).  Instead of saying "on demand" in the list of episodes it said "airs (some other date I forgot)" despite already having aired on Sunday. And when I selected it, there was no "watch" option, presumably because the xfinitiy system thought it hadn't aired yet.

That was yesterday.  But today, it's all good and I can watch it normally.

Scanning the thread above, all the comcast responses are several days after the issues were reported.  So it's no wonder you aren't finding any issues, since it comes and goes on a daily basis like this.

Official Employee

Hi howwouldiknow, thank you for providing this feedback. I have alerted our on demand team of this issue, it is up to the networks to provide the feed for each show/movie. There are also times when the feed needs to be replaced or repaired due to error, so if you see one of your favorite shows not there after only 3 days of it being posted please try back in 24 hours. If the issue has not been repaired at that time please reach back out to us so that we can get the error fixed. 

New Poster

Still not fixed... I upgraded to x1 today and i am very disappointed. The previous episodes of American horror story were available before the upgrade. Now after the "upgrade" it says "on demand" but we can't watch it... ( for reference we are trying to access AMERICAN HORROR STORY CULT-S7 Ep 2. Which aired 09/12/17.) It was available on our previous box this morning and now we can't access it. Needless to say we are switching very soon. 

Contributor

I have tried contacting multiple customer support agents and all have either told me I am making it up or don't know what to do but the previous episode function is not available for me right now. Doesn't matter if I am in a browser or using the app. You click on the Episodes button on the thumbnail image and are only given Favorite or Record options. This is for every single show you have on the site/app. The fact you're ignorning the problem and customers tells me you 1.dont care 2. don't know how to fix it or both. Either way it's very pathetic.

New Poster

I am still having this issue. Example is Grey’s Anatomy. I was extremely upset when I had Comcast installed because there was no DVR available. I was reassured that the on demand feature would be just as great... that is not the case. I’m not able to watch any shows on demand until a few weeks after the show airs. This is not the only issue I have with Comcast. I had internet Installed and told the installer the internet was not working prior to him leaving. I was told “sorry I’m not sure why it’s not but I’ve done all I can do.” I have 2 TVs that we’re not set up during the install. I had wires having from the wall everywhere. The security installer would not listen as to where I would like the security pad for the wall. I had to wait 3 weeks to have a new technician come out to set up internet but you better believe I was charged for the full 3 weeks of internet that was never working. I had called and tried to get through to someone in customer service that actually cared but was unsuccessful. I took numerous pictures of the unprofessional installation job that was completed but have yet to have anyone contact me or sincerely work with me to solve the issues at hand.