Community Forum

Re: Plant Extension

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hey Michael, trying to send you a message when I click your name but I dont see the option. Is there an email I can get to write to you about this topic?
Highlighted
Expert

@santiagoroselee wrote:
Hey Michael, trying to send you a message when I click your name but I dont see the option. Is there an email I can get to write to you about this topic?
The sending of a Private Message to anyone in the Forums, especially Official Employees, unless specifically requested, is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  You can read about our Private Message Policy here.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks for letting me know. I didnt know that. However 24 hours later and I still have not been contacted about the plant extension. Is there anyone who i can message about this or refer someone to me? TIA
Highlighted
Expert

@santiagoroselee wrote:
Thanks for letting me know. I didnt know that. However 24 hours later and I still have not been contacted about the plant extension. Is there anyone who i can message about this or refer someone to me? TIA

You'll just have to wait until an employee gets to you.  Sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!