Community Forum

Re: Old address on account causing issues

Regular Visitor

I am having to same problem. I have an old address associated to my account. I moved 3 1/2 years ago. I cannot look at upgrade options. The screen asks to choose the address, but the box is blank and I cannot go any further. I don’t know why the old address is still shown. How can it be removed? Also, I don’t see a link to send you a private message after clicking on your name. 

Official Employee

Hello, amy423. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

This is absolutely something I can help you fix.

New customers are not able to send private messages until they have made at least one post in the forums, this is to help prevent unsolicited private message which are against our forum guidelines. You should have the ability to message now, so please send me a private message with your first and last name as well as the username you are using so I can help. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having the same issue. I have more than one physical address associated with my account and can not view upgrade options.

New Poster

Need to update billing address

[Edit for personal information]

Official Employee

Hi smajlovic2003, I would like to help look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

[edited personal info]

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi smalovic2003, I have sent you a private message.

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi smajlovic2003,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you