Community Forum

Re: New construction home - No comcast internet - No ETA from comcast even after numerous follow-ups

Regular Visitor

Re: New construction home - No comcast internet - No ETA from comcast even after numerous follow-ups

I was told by one sales rep that my new construction (residential house) is serviceable and not by another rep.  Can you check to see if it is?  If not, can it be expedited?  I am sure as there are more houses going up, they would want to go with comcast instead of EnTouch (1.5 star on Yelp/google reviews).

Official Employee

RickTran, let's get to the bottom of your home's serviceability. Please send me a private message with your full name and address for help. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

Thanks Ken... Please check your PM.

Official Employee

Thanks Ken... Please check your PM.

got it thanks. 

Official Employee

RickTran, I've sent you the estimated serviceability date in private message. Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF