Community Forum

Re: New Construction Wiring and Accountability

New Poster

I have the exact same issue. Except I have been trying for three months!! I get sent from department to department and have even been told that what I am asking for doesn't even exist!! I don't know what else to do. All I am trying to do is get an underground conduit from my future residence to the pole out at the street. I need comcast or whoever they sub out to do this work to be present at the construction meeting so the county will approve the work. I have been given a house smart ticket number, a project number, and a tech ticket number. But everytime I get told someone will be in contact with me within 48 hours and if I don't hear anthing to call back. It is endless and defeating. Do you have any answers for me? Please help!!!

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hi defeated1, I can update you on our progress that we are making to bring services to your home. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?