Community Forum

Re: Neighborhood Serviceability

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hello, I am leading an initiative in my rural neighborhood here in the greater Seattle-area as well. There is Xfinity service at the town that boarders our neighbordhood, however no infrastructure in our neighborhood. What is the process to begin the conversations/surveys on feasability?  Appreciate it!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @DrewGude

Thanks for using the Xfinity Forums! I can assist you by gathering a few pieces of information and submitting a request to your local serviceability team. Please send me a private message with your first and last name and we can go from there. To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe” and then click “send a message."

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @DrewGude

Thanks for allowing me to assist with your serviceability request. I've received a response from your local serviceability team and have replied to your private message. Please let me know if there is anything more we can help with in the future. This thread will now be locked.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!