Community Forum

Re: Modem outdated

New Poster

Hey Joe, since this is one of the few topics you responded to and isn't locked.. i see you keep posting messages in other places, the one I was interested in was on this topic: xFi Advantage Now Available in Select Markets, saying to click on your name and that will bring you to a page where you can be sent a private message... i don't know if you tried that lately but that definitely doesn't work... there is nothing on that page about sending you a message, that I was able to find anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get any Smiley Happy

I wanted to ping you about xFi Advantage availability in my region.  Would be very interested if it is as I have wanted unlimited internet for years now and 50$ seemed absurdly steep for it, essentially double the price.

Valued Contributor

image.png

If you haven't had enough posts then it requires them to invite you to PM... well that and you ahve to be logged in to the site for it to be there.

New Poster

aaaaah!  thanks much @mrumppe .  that is super non-obvious and a little odd but such is the way of software these days Smiley Happy.  I am logged in but a total forum noob and therefore clearly untrustworthy.

Expert

FWIW, ComcastJoeTru is currently not helping customers in the Forums.

Also, just for information sake please read about our PM Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!