Community Forum

Re: Modem keeps resetting

New Poster

Re: Modem keeps resetting

My modem has been doing this for two months progressively getting worse. I have had nothing but issues with Comcast for the last year. I called corporate once and got a 2 month refund for a year of bad internet and cable tv. Seems like they fixed the problem but two months later it got way worse. My modem now goes from full signal to resetting and dropping all internet. I have a T2 supervisor and a tech working with me for the past 6 months with NO LUCK. It's getting WORSE. They respond to me less and less. I am about to throw the bs flag and call corporate again. It drops 4-6 times a day and they say they can't track anything because it's resetting itself. Also they have replaced all the splitters. Been on the pole four times, installed a booster, replaced the modem 3 times, and replaced all the fittings. Nothing... just gets worse and worse. With me paying an arm and leg for service that is continuing to get worse and less reliable than tethering from my phone it's beginning to get annoying. Anyone have any expert advice or have this happen to them?