Community Forum

Re: Loyal Customer Dept Phone Number

New Poster

I have been a loyal comcast customer for years. I keep noticing my bill getting higher an higher. Now im being told i owe a total of $600 dollars. When i know it should not be that high. I do not get detailed reasons why my bill has gotten this high from xfinity billing dept. My monthly bill for internet and cable is not supposed to exceed $150 dollars a month. Ive had enough. I was searching for a new internet provider when i called cox an spoke to a representative that told me he was an authorized dealer for comcast. He told me im being charged $227 a month. I was charged $15 dollars for 1 movie. I was charged for a sporting event that i never ORDERED. Basically im being ripped of in many ways by comcast. He told me to speak with the loyalty dept. An no one else. If this does not get resolved im left with going to social media. Talking to the news. An finally the better business bureau. My internet an cable has since been shut off and im at the end of my rope.
Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, Danski39 - I can review your account and see how can we resolve your issue. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone number associated with your account. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!