Community Forum

Re: Loyal Customer Can't Get a Break

New Poster

I have the same problem. They never have anything they're able to do to help me. I don't use Xfinity Voice either. I don't have a house phone, yet I have the Triple Play Package as well. Also because it was a great deal for first 2 years. Without using those features or able to make any changes, I'm stuck paying $260 a month. I only use 2 boxes, yet they set me 4 saying it would cheaper, yet still no changes. They said if I get rid of most premiummovie channels and return the 2 boxes, I'll save $20 a month. I haven't returned them, yet they took the movie channels away and the price is still the same!!

SO Frustrated with them. To top it off, I'm now behind on my bill. Time to look into Direct TV. At least AT&T will help with all transfer fees and MORE!!!!

Official Employee

Hello jmiss-33. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can help you.