Community Forum

Re: Low hanging line from telephone pole

New Poster

The cable line was installed last spring or early summer across our property.  At the time we didn't know whose line it was, or I would have contacted Comcast sooner.   It is so low we can touch it from our lawn underneath.  About 4 weeks ago we had Comcast install our internet, phone, and TV bundle and the installer said it was a Comcast line and he would notify his supervisor as he felt it was to low too.  To date nothing has been down and we are planning to get a truck load of mulch along that line and the truck will certainly touch the line and there is a possibility of snagging it.  Please reply with an answer and who we might contact to fix this.  Thank you, <Edited. Private Info> 

Expert

PII

PH left

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, janicefox1! Welcome to the Xfinity Forum! Please make sure not to post any public information publicly, it's an open forum and every user can see your public posts. I edited your post and removed the private information. I can definitely check if there any open cases regarding the low hanging cable and reach out to the local Tech Ops team. Please send me a private message and include your full name, Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have the same problem.  The cable and phone lines  between two telephone poles are hanging low over my driveway (about 8 or 9 feet).  They were knocked down once before but the height was never fixed.  How can I request them to be raised?

Official Employee

cedars0phie, let's get that cable raised! Please send me a private message with your full name for assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I am reporting a low hanging wire between two telephone poles on Woodrow Ave., St. Clairsville, Ohio blocking access to a driveway.  Please assist.