Community Forum

Re: Impossible to contact customer service

Highlighted
New Poster

Exactly!  This site does not give you any contact information and the <Edited> chat function takes you in circles! 

My bill increased $20 this month <Edited>.  I still have half of my data unused with a day to go.

And no one listens from this <Edited> company!!!!! 

Highlighted
Official Employee

@gary35 wrote:

Exactly!  This site does not give you any contact information and the <Edited> chat function takes you in circles! 

My bill increased $20 this month <Edited>.  I still have half of my data unused with a day to go.

And no one listens from this <Edited> company!!!!! 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. In reviewing your account I can see that your recent bill increased $19.89 compared to the previous month. 

This change has nothing to do with your high speed data usage. 

Looks like the promotional rate for the Internet portion of your service (Performance Internet and the speed increase to Blast!) ended and the price for this went to the standard non-promotional rate.

As a courtesy, I have applied a $20 credit to your account until you are able to have someone get back to you regarding packaging and pricing options.

Thanks for your patience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, Gary35. We would like to help you out with taking a look at your current service package and seeing what promotions we might be able to offer you. In order to get started, please send me a private message with your first and last name.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!