Community Forum

Re: I was SCAMMED by Xfinity customer loyalty rep!!!

New Poster

I was lied to also I had my cable disconnected because when I called in they told me that somebody was moving into my address and only after having my cable turned off for three or four hours they couldn't put me back into my same package and I got shoved into a landline and lost the we Channel now the travel channel has suddenly become subscription when I just saw the lineup of channels that was supposed to be lost travel channel was not on there I tried to get on this blog earlier and is stupid survey popped up about the blogging before I got to use the blogging
Official Employee

smcqst, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here. Welcome to the forums! I would love to have the opportunity to help turn this experience around and assist with the account issues you're running into. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!