Community Forum

Re: How do I get Xfinity to escalate a property damage claim rather than just ignoring my calls?

Regular Visitor

Re: How do I get Xfinity to escalate a property damage claim rather than just ignoring my calls?

I have been dealing with Comcast/Xfinity for damage to my property since 2014. I finally got a call last month and the Xfinity employee left a message on a Saturday. I called back on Monday and was told my resolution was closed because I didn’t answer the call. I’ve since found an attorney who is part of a class action suit. All I wanted was my property to be fixed. But they left me no choice and now I have to resort to a lawsuit.
Official Employee

Hello, FedUp2014, welcome to our community. I would love to take a look at this further with you to find a resolution. Please send me a PM with your first and last name so we can review this further together. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I doubt if you can help me. But I’ll PM you anyway.
Regular Visitor

I’ve been dealing with ComcastAlly since this post and after she got my email and phone number, have heard from her! Xfinity doesn’t take responsibility for damages to your property! Go through an attorney!!!
Official Employee

Hello FedUp2014, thank you for your patience.  We would gladly help work with the right teams on this claim for you.I do apologize I have to ask this again but could you please send us a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

No! It’s a waste of my time and nothing has been resolved since 2014!!!
Expert

@FedUp2014 wrote:
No! It’s a waste of my time and nothing has been resolved since 2014!!!

The employees that help in this forum work in the corporate office.  They are the ones that would be able to solve your problem.  I apologize that @ComcastAlly  hasn't been able to get back with you; at the moment she is working on another project, but @Comcast_Support should be able to follow through for you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.