Community Forum

Re: How do I contact the Drivers Supervisors

New Poster

I would like to report an unsafe driver. I was driving on I-80 northbound and, as I was entering exit 102 for 201 West, a Comcast driver came up behind me. On the 201, the Comcast driver was going 70-75 mph in a 60 mph zone. Later, the same driver, truck #170858, was going 50-55 mph in a 65 mph zone. Not as dangerous going 10 miles under the speed limit, just very strange given that he was going 10-15 mph over just miles before that.
Admin1

Hi GoldenMorning -- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will have this forwarded to local tech ops. Would you be able to provide the city and state where this occurred please?

New Poster

Hello,

I'd like to report a Comcast service vehicle (#274), cut me off on El Camino and Broadway Avenue in Burlingame, CA on 5/18/2018, 2:45 PM. I'm hoping this driver receives some disciplinary actions. If I had not braked on time, I would have hit the truck and I'm currently pregnant.

The driver was middle age male, African American. I'm not sure if the drivers are employed by Comcast, but I'm really disappointed in experiencing this today.

Thanks,

Jeremy Anne

Official Employee

Hi Jeremy, 

Thanks for reaching out and providing this information. I am going to reach out and forward this information to the Local Tech Ops team for this area so this can be addressed. 

New Poster

Thank you, that is appreciated.