Community Forum

Re: How did you get your XB6

Regular Visitor

Are you able to help me get an XB6 as Well? I have a very long house and I need a better setup than having to buy an additional router.... Also I was supposed to get a 4k DVR on my install and it didn't happen either... Any help from someone who know what to do would be great.... Just let me know and I can send a private message with info thank you to anyone who can help.
Expert

Last I heard you could only get an XB6 if you have Gig (400Mbps in the NE). Not sure if that's still a thing though.  I'll ask an employee to look into that for you and help you get a 4K box as well. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

The Forums stick this horrible banner after all my posts automatically. I'm sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks, I was offered last night to move to the Extreme 300 and that I could get the XB6 of I was on the Extreme 300, there was no offer in my area for 400... After that she tells me she can't order the XB6 and I would need to go to the local store. I can't make it to a store during normal hours, except this Saturday, so I was hoping someone could help me out.

I was able last night to get my 4k box shipped out.
Official Employee

Hello Pastorren, I can assist you with getting an XB6 for your home. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!