Community Forum

Re: How did you get your XB6

Regular Visitor

Are you able to help me get an XB6 as Well? I have a very long house and I need a better setup than having to buy an additional router.... Also I was supposed to get a 4k DVR on my install and it didn't happen either... Any help from someone who know what to do would be great.... Just let me know and I can send a private message with info thank you to anyone who can help.
Expert

Last I heard you could only get an XB6 if you have Gig (400Mbps in the NE). Not sure if that's still a thing though.  I'll ask an employee to look into that for you and help you get a 4K box as well. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Regular Visitor

Thanks, I was offered last night to move to the Extreme 300 and that I could get the XB6 of I was on the Extreme 300, there was no offer in my area for 400... After that she tells me she can't order the XB6 and I would need to go to the local store. I can't make it to a store during normal hours, except this Saturday, so I was hoping someone could help me out.

I was able last night to get my 4k box shipped out.
Official Employee

Hello Pastorren, I can assist you with getting an XB6 for your home. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?