Community Forum

Re: How can I determine if Gig speed is available at my address?

Frequent Visitor

I would like to know if gig is in my area my zip code is 95742 when I enter my adress is says that my house is an apartment... And there are unit numbers.... Which there isn't please help me!
Official Employee

Hi, rnapril - Please send me a private message with your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. I will check if the Gigabit service available in your area and if yes, I will check pricing as well. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

Frequent Visitor

@ComcastElla i have tried to send you a personal message with my information but it is not allowing me to send a personal message to you all i get when i click send message is a search bar to look for other forum posts please fix this issue so i can send you a personal message other people were having the same issue not being able to send private messages and a comcast rep fixed it so please get this fixed immediately so i can send you a message  

Official Employee

@rnapril - Your PM feature is already enabled. Click on my name ->  Private Message Me. If you get an issue, please post a screenshot. Thanks

Frequent Visitor

This is what I get when I try to pm you the pm window doesnt pop up for me to be able to private message you
Screenshot_20180417-220901_Chrome.jpg
Official Employee

@rnapril - I got your private message.