Community Forum

Re: HELP - Stuck in the vortex of Comcast Construction Services

New Poster

My service was disconnected by an Xfinity representative on March 23, because of a problem inside my home that was causing "noise" in the neighborhood. I was home at the time, but no one checked in with me and simply disconnected at the street. It then took 5 DAYS (5FIVE DAYS!!) to get a tech to my house. That is terrible customer service. He said the problem was caused by a couple loose connections. I work from home and lost 2 days of work, and was offered a $60 credit, and lower my monthly bill to $176.00 monthly. I received my bill. The credit was not applied, and then I was told that the representative that offered the price was not authorized to offer the promotional price, and it wouldn't be honored. I was one of your best customers. I HAVE CHAMPIONED Xfinity for many years. I have encouraged everyone to forget about the phone company and DISH; stick with cable. I've paid more than $20,000.00 in the last 10 years to your company, and for that. You increased my price by $35.00 monthly. It started with poor customer service, and ended with poor customer service. I am ACTIVELY shopping to make a change.

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

tigerboy3, This is not the experience I want for you. I'll look into the credit offer and see if we can improve your rate. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number so I can help. 

KenF