Community Forum

Re: HELP - Stuck in the vortex of Comcast Construction Services

New Poster

I too am in new construction of a home that will be ready in two weeks and Comcast is telling me there is no service to my home, however my neighbors in the same development have Comcast.  Most recent ticket number 1 8 0 1 0 8 0 2 1 6.  How do I get service to my address??

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

bevwatkins, please send me a private message with your full name and address so I can look into your serviceability request. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I believe they started the work but have no way to confirm what is going on

Admin1

Erikr01 -- I can get you information on the work being done. Please PM me your account information and I will check on this for you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Closed old thread