Community Forum

Re: Drop/Bury request - NIGHTMARE

New Poster

@fcarmonabr....I feel your pain. I am going through the same nightmare with Comcast. It's been months of daily calling and runarounds; still no end in sight. No one can give me a date/time when someone will complete the job. It's a mess working with Comcast support. I'm tired of being continuously shuffled around Comcast's never-ending support process with no definitive answers.

Official Employee

Hello @cauley333, thanks for reaching out about this drop/bury concern and I can further assist you! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@cauley333, I did not hear back from you, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a Private Message, if you still need assistance with this. If you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, please create a new Public post. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!