Community Forum

Re: Disney Junior in HD

Highlighted
New Poster

I'm ready to go back to U-Verse. Comcast is backwards. My "gig" network is 600mbs down and 38mbs up. AT&T had 900+ in both directions...and Disney Jr in HD
Official Employee

Hi MOOSEYCAT. Thank you for posting on our Forum. As for Disney Jr. in HD, in your area, we currently do not carry this channel in our lineup, except the SD channel found on channel 138. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. As for your Gig internet, I can assist with troubleshooting your internet speed issues. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your equipment. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!