Community Forum

Re: Corporate office escalation team

New Poster

Question are you still having problems with Comcast? They have been to our house 17 times, 7 modems, rewired the house, and now there saying our problem is our house was built in 1950 really. Escalation department called 2 times and now won't return calls or do anything as far as reimbursement for all our troubles like they said.
Official Employee

Hi LisaMichelle1,

I can help look into your account and address your service issues. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Frequent Visitor

The Corprate office escallation team was supposed to give me my $792 back and they put me off even further. Dont get your hopes up

Official Employee

Hi stevenneel66,

Sorry for the experience you're having. If you still have billing concerns that need t be addressed, feel free to reach out through private message providing the following: 

• Your first and last name
  • Primary phone number on the account
  • The street address associated with your services
  • Full account number

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.