Community Forum

Re: Coronavirus impacting students who work part-time

Highlighted
New Poster

Hello,
I just wanted to give you an update about my circumstances as a result of the current scope of the world. I am a college student at Sac State who works in the service industry, I have been laid off do to my company's brave decision to attack this pandemic full force and influence social distancing. With which absolved my only source of income. I hope we can work something out to where we can work together to mitigate any residual financial damage caused by this world health issue. Thank you for your help, I look forward to hearing from you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Caverjosh. We welcome you to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I certainly understand your situation and your concern about your Comcast services. Due to the current ongoign Coronavirus, our company is taking special measures to help our customers. Please visit our site for more information: https://comca.st/3aiOxV7 There you will find a section dedicated to Billing and Payments. You will find the instructions to make a future dated payment arrangement. Please know we understand that Xfinity Internet and Xfinity Voice services are critical for connectivity, so for a limited time we will not be suspending these services for any customer not able to pay their bill. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!