Community Forum

Re: Continued service issues

Expert

@dellapple wrote:

My service contines to loss connection to the X1 service and it has been happening for the past 3 weeks.  I've had tech, least tech and the head service guy out here 3 times over the past 10 days.  Still have the issue.  Today I called to cancel my service and was told I'm locked into a contract.  

How can I get charged an early termination fee if the service continuously goes down 1,2,3 times a day.  Once for 24 hours, another time 10 hours.   I'm so frustrated.  I used to love Comcast, now , not so much.

How can I get released from this contract without the $200 early termination fee. 

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Contributor

Hi,

I just noticed that I am being charged $40 for the service tech to come to my home.  What is going on?  You mean if I am having service issues, I have to either fix it myself or pay to have a tech come to my home?   Please review the notes on my account?  At this point, I want to cancel the service completly as I can not live with having to pay $200 a month for service that does not work and I sure as heck can not afford to pay you guys to come out and fix it.  

Please let me out of the contract so I can cancel my service.  You do not realize how much time I spent on this issue. I've totally have had it with Comcast.  

Thank you.