Community Forum

Re: Construction Team not fulfilling work orders

New Poster

Hi Zach. I have the same exact issue and when I click on your name I do not see any Message Me button. Can you please contact me and I’ll give you all my info?
Expert

Hi @MalejaDuff

I moved your post out on its own to prevent confusion. Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello MalejaDuff. I can assist with the construction delays concern you have. Please send me a private message and include your full name, home address, and contact phone number so I can assist you. 

To send me a private message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!