Community Forum

Re: Comcast Pole removal

Regular Visitor

Comcast:

I'm having the exact same issue--having called in multiple tickets in the 9 months that I've owned my home. The representatives are always perfectly polite and seem to want to be helpful, but either the wrong type of crew is sent out--who then can do nothing to help--or no action is taken. There is a new pole less than five feet from the old rotten pole, and your lines to my home and seveal other homes nearby are the only ones still left on the rotted pole.

Please tell me what I need to do to get your lines moved to the new pole and the old pole taken down.

Thank you.

AJ

Expert

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello ajnewnam, I can assist you with getting your lines moved to the other pole. Please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Hi Amir - I have a similar situation can you help me?
Official Employee

brainblaze wrote: Hi Amir - I have a similar situation can you help me?

I can certainly assist you, please send me a private message with your full name and account number. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

Ok how do I PM you?
Official Employee

brainblaze wrote: Ok how do I PM you?

I sent a PM to you, please reach back out to me there.