Community Forum

Re: Comcast Pole removal

Regular Visitor

I have the same issue. The electric utility and AT&T have moved their lines to the new pole, but comcast wires are still attached to the old pole. Only Comcast can move their wires, and the city will not remove the old pole until Comcast does that. This pole is located on a corner lot at 16145 4th Lane, Union Pier MI 49129. Both poles are anchored into the ground with steel cables, so I have a total of four steel cables running into my yard, which looks awful. Please help!

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Admin1

Hi DAVIDFABER4689 -- I can help with that line relocation. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll be able to create a line relocation job with that information.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Regular Visitor

Thanks!

Regular Visitor

PM sent, thank you.

New Poster

I have the same issues with needing lines moved from the old utility pole, which is rotten, to the new pole.  I started this process summer 2017. I can’t remember how many ERone numbers I have had. It is now holding up a construction project and I am beyond frustrated.  Every time I call , the person I talk to issues me a new ERone ticket and tells me a technician will call me within 24 hours , which to date has NEVER happened.  No one has called me, ever. HOW do I get the lines moved??? I’m about to climb the pole and do it myself!