Community Forum

Re: Comcast Construction Department

Regular Visitor

I purchased a piece of land after calling comcast 3 times to verify that they had service at the address as it is imperitive for my work. Four weeks ago a comcast tech came to do the instal only to inform me that he cannot do it and that his boss would initiate it with the construction crew as they need to run a line down the dirt drive way on the power poles. Fast forward since 5/21, I call comcast trying to get an update and they tell me the ticket is closed and that the only way to try is to reschedule a tech to do an instal in the hopes that this time around the ball gets to rolling. Calling comcast customer service is extremly painful, no one seems to know who to contact in order to get things done all they want to do is re set a modem or offer you a special. 

Today they turned off the cable at my current residence as that was part of the transfere that never occurred. I have asked multiple people on the phone and they have indicated that they cannot contact the construction department, evidently having the tech come didnt work either. 

Can someone from the construction department please contact me about this. My comcast email is <Personal Information>, evidently new members of the forum cannot send PMs.

Thanks

Admin1

Hi cpkeys06 -- I can help you get in contact with construction. Now that you have made a public post the PM function becomes available. Please send me a PM with your name, full address, and best contact number. I'll work with construction to get this resolved.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.