Community Forum

Re: Charged for a Service Visit

New Poster

Hey, 
I need help with getting a charge removed from my account. I have had trouble with my service for over a year, and on July 15, 2017, a tech was sent to my home to resolve the issue, and I was charged $60 for a visit. I was assured by a representative on August 30, 2017, that the charge was not valid, and I would be given credit but I have not. I talked with a supervisor, and he is still refusing to remove the charge stating that it was a valid charge. I was not told anything about being charged for the visit and feel that I should not be because of the faulty equipment/service. I hope that we can resolve this issue, if not I will be looking for another provider soon.

New Poster

I am also having an issue with trying this get a service charge reversed. 

First, a charge was never discussed either on the phone to set up appointment or by the technician.

Second, the tech had to come twice to try and resolve the issue. This required over 6 hours of my time a to be in the house. Additionally I drove to pick up a new modem at the onset to try and fix issue. Ultimately the technician told me the newer modem I picked up was faulty and they had to replace it again. As this equipment is leased from Comcast there is no way I should have to pay for faulty equipment even if the charge has been discussed, which it was not.

Can you please help me get this removed?

Official Employee

Hello mistermom0506 and sshapiro005, I can look into getting your tech fee removed. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcatsAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!