Community Forum

Re: Change Seasonal Convenience Plan

New Poster

I have exactly the same problem! Why does Comcast waste $$ on glossy mailings whern they are TOTALLY USELESS???

Official Employee

JMHooks, If you'd like to stop receiving mailings from us, I can help. Please send me your account address , your full name and phone number for help via private message. 

New Poster

Please help. Xfinity is a nightmare. Followed directions on card to change date of my seasonal convenience plan this morning.

Doesn't work! There is no link for this. So I called the number on the card and went through a nightmare menu and asked to speak to a representative and then I was told that I reached a number that was not in service and to call back at a new number - the EXACT SAME NUMBER I had just called!!!

Help please.

Thanks.

Official Employee

Hi dryenta, 

I can help look further into this. If you still need assistance, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, the street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!