Community Forum

Re: Can't add iPad offer to account

Regular Visitor

Good Evening,

Can someone please investigate ticket#046523398.  I’ve been unable to order the iPad online via multiple browsers and devices. I continue to reach under construction splash pages directing me to contact Xfinity however they advised they were unable to add the offer even though my package qualifies because it’s online only. It was suggested by. The supervisor to come to this forum and provide my ticket number for additional assistance.

Official Employee

rlwjr73 wrote: Good Evening, Can someone please investigate ticket#046523398.  I’ve been unable to order the iPad online via multiple browsers and devices. I continue to reach under construction splash pages directing me to contact Xfinity however they advised they were unable to add the offer even though my package qualifies because it’s online only. It was suggested by. The supervisor to come to this forum and provide my ticket number for additional assistance.

I can certainly look into this for you, I will first need to verify some more information. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!