Community Forum

Re: COVID-19 Plan

Highlighted
New Poster

I have been a loyal customer for 13 years. I spoke to a representative on March 15. I told her I was having trouble paying my bill due to being off work due to the crisis. She stated all my services would be kept on for 60 days. She told me to make a payment when it was possible. Today I wake up to no cable. My account was switched to a internet/phone plan without notifying me. All of past due bills are still due. And I no longer have cable, since I do not have a smart tv. I have been paying over 250 dillards for 13 years. That's over 20,000 dollars and you shut off my cable with no notice or payment arrangement. I talked to a rep and waited over 2 hours to be told they do this so they can keep everyone's internet on during the crisis. Customers who have paid over 20,000 dollars deserve better
The rep was unhelpful and could barely find my account information.
Highlighted
New Poster

The same thing happened to me. They assured me my services would not be terminated but u woke up this morning with no tv and they are not answering. I have been on hold for 1 1/2 hours.
Highlighted
New Poster

How were you able to find a phone number to contact customer service? All I can find is an internet chat and the robot clearly is not understanding me. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Same thing happened to me also. I differed my overdue bill till April 12th and then contacted xfinity through chat, where I was assured I would not be disconnected. They moved me over to the plan to keep my internet and voice connected but woke up this morning and tv services are disconnected even after I asked about tv. So disappointed. Really no way to stream tv since I don't own a smart tv and no laptop or tablet and phone is not large enough for watching anything.
Highlighted
New Poster

I had the exact same experience. A decade of service through Comcast. My bills have been up and down, but I remained. I read every press release, I thought I was protected. Then I awake one morning to find out that my tv was shut off. After the fact I saw an email sent at 9pm. My tv was shut off at 3am. Thanks for the notice Comcast.