Community Forum

Re: Attention: Tom <edited> Senior Vice President of Customer Experience

Highlighted
New Poster

<edited for violating froum guidelines>

I have had comcast out to my house to connect service in two additonal rooms. Each time the technicians have not been able to complete the job.  The first technican said low signal.  He put a booster in my basement said Comcast would have to fix signal problem from pole.  He left.  Booster did not allow my computer to work nor telephone( my televisions in additional rooms are to be installed on Wednesday, 3/2/16).  I called and scheduled for another technican.  He came out on Wednesday, 2/24.  He said the first technican did not know what he was doing.  Second technican said he had to undo first guy's work, he was running behind in his schedule and that only the computer could get connected in 1 of the 2 rooms because he had other appointments.  I scheduled yet  a 3rd appointment for today, 2/29 11-1pm.  No show.

I called at 1 and was told appointment rescheduled.  No one called me to advise and they could not tell me why.  It was rescheduled to Thursday, this week, after my Geek Squad appointment of Wednesday.  I am furious.  I know I am not David <edited for violating froum guidelines> 

Admin1

joyce5701 -- Apologies for the appointment issue. A member of our ECR team was able to get in contact with you. That member wasn't able to reschedule for a sooner appointment but is working with our dispatch team to ensure you get an in-house tech you can get your issues resolved. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!