Community Forum

Re: Access not authorized: You have signed in successfully, but must be an xfinity user to enjoy thi

New Poster

Re: Access not authorized: You have signed in successfully, but must be an xfinity user to enjoy thi

I just had cable and internet installed last week and the xfinity stream, home and xfi apps all loop the same way. I know my login is correct and I have not had Comcast services under my name in the past. Any suggestions?
Tags (1)
Expert

@LeahJ9 wrote:
I just had cable and internet installed last week and the xfinity stream, home and xfi apps all loop the same way. I know my login is correct and I have not had Comcast services under my name in the past. Any suggestions?

call 800-Comcast and select billing. tell the agent the problem so they can fix it. Might be best to call in NY time zone day time (8-5).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello LeahJ9. I can assist with getting your username configured correctly for use with our apps. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.