Community Forum

Re: Access not authorized: You have signed in successfully, but must be an xfinity user to enjoy thi

New Poster

Re: Access not authorized: You have signed in successfully, but must be an xfinity user to enjoy thi

I just had cable and internet installed last week and the xfinity stream, home and xfi apps all loop the same way. I know my login is correct and I have not had Comcast services under my name in the past. Any suggestions?
Tags (1)
Expert

@LeahJ9 wrote:
I just had cable and internet installed last week and the xfinity stream, home and xfi apps all loop the same way. I know my login is correct and I have not had Comcast services under my name in the past. Any suggestions?

call 800-Comcast and select billing. tell the agent the problem so they can fix it. Might be best to call in NY time zone day time (8-5).

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello LeahJ9. I can assist with getting your username configured correctly for use with our apps. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.