Community Forum

Re: 844-250-8578 robocalls

New Poster

I am in the same situation. I do not know if I should trust it or not because everything on my end seems to be working fine. Comcast said it was their people but nobody could give me a reason why and no information was ever sent to my house stating there was a problem. Just these pesterting phone calls. 

Expert

Comcast monitors their system for potential issues. If you are flagged, it means there is an issue that needs to be repaired. Comcast is willing to do this free of charge -- you should accept the offer and let them repair it. There is no catch. If you decline to get the issue fixed, Comcast may disable your service until it is repaired as the issues can affect other customers. 

I am not an employee.
Highlighted
Admin1

Hi houndswimmer90 -- The information provided by Expert nerdburg is correct. You receive calls from this number when signal leakage is detected. We would need to get a tech out to your location to get that resolved. I can help schedule a tech for you. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will also need to know days/times you're available for this job.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.