Community Forum

Re: $120 $5 a month Ipad offer??

New Poster

I've gotten nothing but a complete run around since ordering it March 20th, got the confirmation email the same day. <br><br>No one can tell me where the iPad is. I've been told it was cancelled, I was told it was delivered and I refused delivery. I was told they can't find my order. They can see the confirmation email and also the fact it's showing on the bill. <br><br>This company is completely unorganized. Service reps aren't allowed to look at your account. What the heck good is that? No one knows what they're doing. <br><br>It's the same old story. After 10 calls I get the same answer. We'll escalate your ticket but for now we can't tell you anything. <br><br>I spent 1 hour and 43 minutes lay night again on the phone with absolutely no resolution. <br><br>And to think I was going to switch to Xfinity mobile. Absolutely not. <br><br>I've never dealt with a company with such bad customer service.
Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello JayFinch. We apologize for the delay. I can assist with researching your iPad purchase order. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I ordered mine on March 17th.  I also have had no information from anyone.  The issue is there is no update of any sort. I have had Xfinity employees say someone will get in touch with me(they never did) - and then they ignore me as well when I inquire on what to do since there has been no contact.  I have given my information to countless people and no one can tell me anything - I have had one CSR on the phone see the order and tell me to give it a few days(that was 3 weeks ago), and then the next CSR has no idea what I am talking about.  I just don't understand what is going on here - the installment agreement is showing on my bill.  Is there a number I can call to someone that would actually know what's going on?  Is there someone higher up the food chain?  I know this is not just me(a simple search shows many, many disgruntled customers talking about this very subject across numberous sites) - I just want some kind of information - anything even acknowledging my order or stating what the issue is.

Frequent Visitor

I just received a call - so disregard this message.