Community Forum

Re: $120 $5 a month Ipad offer??

New Poster

I've gotten nothing but a complete run around since ordering it March 20th, got the confirmation email the same day. <br><br>No one can tell me where the iPad is. I've been told it was cancelled, I was told it was delivered and I refused delivery. I was told they can't find my order. They can see the confirmation email and also the fact it's showing on the bill. <br><br>This company is completely unorganized. Service reps aren't allowed to look at your account. What the heck good is that? No one knows what they're doing. <br><br>It's the same old story. After 10 calls I get the same answer. We'll escalate your ticket but for now we can't tell you anything. <br><br>I spent 1 hour and 43 minutes lay night again on the phone with absolutely no resolution. <br><br>And to think I was going to switch to Xfinity mobile. Absolutely not. <br><br>I've never dealt with a company with such bad customer service.
Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Hello JayFinch. We apologize for the delay. I can assist with researching your iPad purchase order. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

Frequent Visitor

I ordered mine on March 17th.  I also have had no information from anyone.  The issue is there is no update of any sort. I have had Xfinity employees say someone will get in touch with me(they never did) - and then they ignore me as well when I inquire on what to do since there has been no contact.  I have given my information to countless people and no one can tell me anything - I have had one CSR on the phone see the order and tell me to give it a few days(that was 3 weeks ago), and then the next CSR has no idea what I am talking about.  I just don't understand what is going on here - the installment agreement is showing on my bill.  Is there a number I can call to someone that would actually know what's going on?  Is there someone higher up the food chain?  I know this is not just me(a simple search shows many, many disgruntled customers talking about this very subject across numberous sites) - I just want some kind of information - anything even acknowledging my order or stating what the issue is.

Frequent Visitor

I just received a call - so disregard this message.