Community Forum

Re: $100 Visa Card

New Poster

I have now been on Xfinity for over a year now and I still have not received my $100 prepaid Visa giftcard.  I have been told eight different numbers to call and not a single one of them can help me.  The last number I called told me I needed to go to a store and show them the email I received when I first signed up about the topic, I still have the original email.  The store told me they couldn't help me and told me to call the corporate office, but they close at 6PM EST.

I have sent three different requests to Xfinity Rewards Center with no response, when I finally got them on the phone they told me my request was disapproved.  I have an emial to prove that I'm supposed to receive this?!?!?!  Why are they cancelling my request?!?!?

Xfinity needs to resolve this, or I won't be a customer for very much longer.

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Hi, PeteB10 - I can check why your request has been disapproved, please send me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone or account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!