Community Forum

REALLY NO GOOD DEALS FOR EXSITING CUSTOMERS!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING....

Highlighted
New Poster

REALLY NO GOOD DEALS FOR EXSITING CUSTOMERS!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING....

I called today to see if I could get my bill down, but first I went on line to see about any of the promotions they were offering.  I found one for $99.99, but when I called they told me that it was only for new customers.  I have Xfinity for my house here and I also them for my condo.  I really can't believe they would rather lose a customer than give them a good deal.  I am totally frustrated with this company.  The thing is when I leave they will call and give me a good deal, but why wait until then and after all the aggravation I really have no interest in going back once I leave.  This company is really going down in my opinion.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: REALLY NO GOOD DEALS FOR EXSITING CUSTOMERS!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING....

I agree, I have had Xfinity for years! Never late on a single payment, my promotion has ended and my bill went up $30/month. I used to just call in and get a new promo but that doesn’t work anymore. You basically need to cancel and go with another company for a year and then come back as a “new” customer. It’s ridiculous! I can’t afford over $80 just for Internet.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: REALLY NO GOOD DEALS FOR EXSITING CUSTOMERS!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING....

Same here !!!!  And I realized I'm paying for "blast" which is 200mbps when now their basic is 300mbps. 
and when you call to downsize they tell you it's going to be possibly more, even though you will be receiving less. Poor and dismal customer service for those of us who are never late, long time consumers, who just want a bit of a break. Boggles the mind. I'm ready to cut the cord !!! Arghhh

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Promotion about running OUT!!!!!!

I had been attempting to call for over a month to check on any new promotionals for existing customers. Each time i got a voice recording to check the xfinity website for whatever i was calling about because of limited services as a result of working from home. Does not make any sense to me. Looks like customer service does not mean anything to the company. I would hope somebody calls or email me back soon as my plan runs out at the end of the month.

-Julian