Community Forum

Question about late fees

Contributor

Question about late fees

Just wondering, if my bill is due on the 1st and I pay it on the 4th of the same month. Will I be panalzied with a late fee? I tried searching the net for an answer on grace periods but they were mixed.

Official Employee

Re: Question about late fees

Hello ProClicker. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. Late fees vary by location and account. I can help research your account and determine the answer to your question about late fees. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Question about late fees

Hello ProClicker. Thank you for private messaging me. This thread has now been locked. Thank you for creating the post, and thank you for using the Forums!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!