Community Forum

Purchased Movies Transfer?

Highlighted
New Poster

Purchased Movies Transfer?

Hello! I recently moved and had to get a new account number. Services are working great and I am very happy. I would like to ask about purchased movies and if they can carry over to new account? I linked the two via MyAccount App, but I do not show the purchases as having moved to new address. Can this be fixed? Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Purchased Movies Transfer?

They should, did you get a new username/password for the new address?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I did not. When I went to access MyAccount it asked if I wanted to link accounts. I log in with same username and password as before. I can always repurchase, but figured I would check first.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

I escalated it up to an Official Employee who should be able to link up your purchases in the back end. Expect a reply here

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hey, ----------1! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I definitely wouldn't want to lose movies I had purchased either so I totally understand your concern. I'd love to work with you to make sure you still have access to your movies so you can continue to enjoy them. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

It is fixed now!!! May have just took a bit of time. Thanks to all for quick replies!