Community Forum

Purchase of Samsung Note 8 and LG X charge- Promotional offer period

New Poster

Purchase of Samsung Note 8 and LG X charge- Promotional offer period

I Purchased three mobiles( one Samsung Note 8 and two LG X charge) from Xfinity Mobile. Out of these three i received one LG X Charge with out any difficulty with a promotional offer and I was waiting for the other two mobiles ..But suddenly after i received mail stating that my Samsung Note 8 order was cancelled as per my request.But i never made that request.So, i called customer care and they said there were some issues with their website and avised to replace the order and she will raise ticket to apply the promotional offer.The same situation happend to my another LG X charge also. As per the customer care agent advice i reordred Samsung Note 8 and LG x charge. The ticket was raised on 21st septmeber....I am still waiting for the reply. Initially when i called customer care they used to told me that once the ticket raised...it will take 30 days....Now that 30 days are over...and they are saying that they don't know when it get solved...May be it can take months also as some one is already working...I don't know what he is working for these many days for this simple issue..In between i used the Xfinity Mobile Chat service also to know the status of the tickets...to my suprise she said that there is no promotional offer at all for Samsung Note 8 during that period and only promotional offer is applicable to LG X Charge...I don't know what are the issues are going on...They always say that the issue is with Special team and they can't connect the call to them and can't give the staus..the only reply i am getting since one month "The ticket is still open and we can't say anything about it"....this is really rediculous and I am using Xfinity Interner since 1-2 years i don't expect this kind of worst response from Xfinity Mobile..especially each agent is having his/her own answers and terms and conditions...I don't know who is correct and who is not.....I hope atleast i can get help through this forum as i don't want to keep the mobiles if Promotional offer of $ 200 off is not applied...I need to be solve this issue as soon as possible as my 30 day return period is going to complete by this month 27th...My ticket number is 4259730.

Official Employee

Re: Purchase of Samsung Note 8 and LG X charge- Promotional offer period

Srikar, I've looked up the ticket and it has been marked as solved. Please private message me your account number, full name and address so I can verify the price lock credit for the promotion has been applied.