Community Forum

Property stolen

New Poster

Property stolen

I had Comcast come and install a new box at my home on Thursday 5/31/18. Two techs came to my house. Originally, The service was suppose to be at 5pm-7pm. The tech called me at 2:30pm telling me that he was finished with all his other jobs, and asked if he could come now. I told him no, that I was still at work, and didn’t have anyone to be there. He wasn’t very happy with my answer. Long store short, I was able to have someone home by 4pm. So they came. They installed the box and went on their way. We didn’t realize until later that evening that my daughters Tablet, keyboard, and charger (which was plugged into the wall, and charging) was gone. I called and filed a police report. But I would like to speak with someone at Comcast about this. Absolutely disgusting that people trust these people to come into their home for them to steal from you! I have never been so angry! Lord knows, if he did it to me, he’s probably done it to others as well!!!
Official Employee

Re: Property stolen

Good Evening,  Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. We would like to look into this matter and address it. Please click on my name and send a private message with your full name, service address, and account number along with any additional pertinent details. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!