Community Forum

Property damage

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Property damage

How many days does it take to have property damage addressed/repaired by a Comcast, and how many times do I have to report it.  It takes so much time and frustration just to navigate voice prompts and get a real person on the phone, as if they want you to give up.  A Comcast vendor ran over a drainage pipe with their 3/4 ton truck and backhoe on a trailer in the ditch in front of my house which now causes water to cross the street into my neighbor's yard.  I have reported it twice in the past 10 days, and they have not called me to help even though they promised a response 7 days after the first report and 3 days after the second report!  Am I expected to fix their damage?  I have two ticket numbers to the reports, and I have video/photos of the truck causing the damage, but I don't think it is appropriate to post these...

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Property damage

Could be those that you reported the damage to and those that would be responsible for fixing it may not be working because of the pandemic?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Property damage

They still haven't  called me/emailed me/fixed it and my new neighbor is not happy with the water going across the road and down his driveway into his house!  There are work crews out, but I don't see them.  The construction industry is considered an essential service in our state, so that's not the issue.  Comcast has more than one construction crew working for them, and that's not a good excuse!  Again, I have been with comcast for over 10 years, and I should not be treated this way!  I now have three ticket numbers...