Community Forum

Property damage claim

New Poster

Property damage claim

About 2 weeks ago one of your technicians came out to replace the drop outside in my yard and in doing so broke the handle of the cover on my 3 month old pool pump. We have called 4 times now and we keep getting fed the same script about how they filed a trouble ticket and someone will get back to us in 24 hours and still no one has contacted us. This is ridiculous and from reading the comments in this forum this happens all the time!!! I am so fed up!
Expert

Re: Property damage claim

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hello, I would like to assist you with this issue from here. Can you provide the full name on the account and phone number or account number? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

I want to know why, after over 6 months, 2 claim numbers, and 6 different phone calls no one has contacted me or my husband about the damage your service tech caused when he came out to repair the lines outside our house. We have been very patient and every time we call we get the same line about how someone will contact us and no one ever does!!!! 

Expert

Did you reply to @ComcastShane?

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
New Poster

Yes, I did. That's how we received a 2nd claim number, still no response, no assessment, nothing!