Community Forum

Promotions for existing customers---sorry

Regular Visitor

Promotions for existing customers---sorry

I love comcast internet and cable services, i cannot deny that. What i do not like is the customer service and how they carry it out. My 2 year plan was up, bill went up so of course i was looking for ways to bring it back down since $250 a month for a triple play service is boarderline strong arm robbery. I called, of course all representatives are "busy" keeping me on hold for 40-45 minutes. Most people would hang up (which is what they want). So i finally talk to someone and am told there is no "deals" or "promotions" in my area. Of course! Whatever, i call 1 month later to the day, and i am told the same thing. So i dig and find a box that we no longer use and decide to bring it back to the local Xfinity center. And ask for any deals or plans i can get on and he tells me the same thing the CS reps said on the phone said. Im guessing this is how it is, you sign up get put on a plan, plan is over, bill spikes, now you you are stuck. The only thing i could do to lower it was downgrade my package to save money. I feel they should at least offer you the same promotions they are offering the new customers when your plans have ended. I have been a customer for 15 years and never ever been offered a deal by comcast unless i switch to DirectTV for a plan cycle. I will be doing this again when my current plan is up.

Official Employee

Re: Promotions for existing customers---sorry

Hi Fanofcubs09. We certainly value your business and don't want to see you go. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can help you.