Community Forum

Promotions for existing customers? Comcast pulled Food Network and Cartoon Network from my plan

Regular Visitor

Promotions for existing customers? Comcast pulled Food Network and Cartoon Network from my plan

My bill has kept going up (20% increase in last few months) and Comcast has removed a bunch of channels from my plan (search 'Food Network', many are having the same issue).  I'm getting tired of paying a lot more and getting a lot less.  Are there any existing promotions in the San Francisco Bay Area?  AT&T is starting to lay fiber and I can't wait to switch.

Regular Visitor

Re: Promotions for existing customers? Comcast pulled Food Network and Cartoon Network from my plan

No one from comcast customer service here?  For some reason I can't pm customer service until they're in my thread.

Expert

Re: Promotions for existing customers? Comcast pulled Food Network and Cartoon Network from my plan

@kudos1 wrote:

No one from comcast customer service here?  For some reason I can't pm customer service until they're in my thread.

See: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/HOW-TO-GET-HELP/m-p/3059160#M149346

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.