Community Forum

Promotions for Existing but New Customer (5 months in)

New Poster

Promotions for Existing but New Customer (5 months in)

Hello,

I recently became an Xfinity subscriber this past March when we moved into our first home.  Becuase it's important for us to stay on budget, we opted for the internet only plan. Since then we have seen and received many offers to get Internet + TV for less than what we currently pay.  Everytime we look up the offers, it is clear these promotions are only for new customers.  Since we have been with Xfinity for such a short time, it really feels unfair that we cannot have the option to try one of these deals as well.  I have bundle offers from my mobile phone provider that I have been seriously considering because of this.  I really don't want to have to go through the hassle of switching my service, but I don't see any other options to lower my bill and take advantage of these new promotions.  Please help.

Thanks!

xfinity deal.JPG
Expert

Re: Promotions for Existing but New Customer (5 months in)

@AnaMaria9384  If you're in a contract and you decide to cancel your service you'll be charged an early termination fee.

Bundles usually are fairly cheaper, especially if there is a promotion.  You can always upgrade your plan to add cable, but I can't promise that your plan will end up being cheaper than what you are paying now for just internet.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.