Community Forum

Promotional Pricing

Regular Visitor

Promotional Pricing

Hey Comcast Customer Service,

About a year ago, I've had a disaster situation with the customer support. Long story short, I was signed up for something I didn't ask for. I was cornered to either drop the entire plan or pay the price. I talked to a number of agents on the phone and all of them were not helpful. As a last resort, I went on the fourms to see clarity. To my suprise, a lot of people were experiencing what I went through. It was so serious that the FCC fined Comcast for these illegal/unethical billing practices.

Here's the full story if you're interested:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Comcast-rep-signed-me-up-to-the-wrong-deal/m-p/2799152

Well a year has passed and my contract for the promotional price is over. I still can't help but feel cheated. I've already talked to an agent over chat about a couple weeks ago and she said she would write a recommendation to the retention team. I talked to them recently and they weren't very helpful. So here I am on the fourms again asking if I can continue with the promotional pricing. I am looking at the 49.99 for 200Down Internet only deal. 

On a more positive note, I just want to give a shoutout to for being so helpful and understanding. Maybe you can do one more solid for me.

Thanks,

Stephen

Official Employee

Re: Promotional Pricing

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you