Community Forum

Promotional Pricing question

Regular Visitor

Promotional Pricing question

Hellow!  I am an existing customer for over a decade. 

I have recently inquired about increasing the internet speed package I am on after we moved up to extreme 250.  Upload speeds aren't really great still. 

I am reaching out here as I've gotten several different prices and options from different people I speak to.

Can you go over with me the costs associated with the gigabit service?  

I was also quoted a deal to get the unlimited data option included with the gigabit service.

Basically Id like someone to be as upfront and  honest as they can be.  I am not looking to quickly change service, but want to be able to talk it over with my family as we may decided we may want to upgrade or we may decide we may not.  Some reps I've spoken to want an immediate answer, which I cannot do.  

Expert

Re: Promotional Pricing question

Hi @rhaps0dy

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Promotional Pricing question

Hi @rhaps0dy!

I understand these things take time to think about and discuss. I can help review your account, answer any questions you may have, and provide you with options that may help you decide what's best for you and your family.  

Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!