Promise to pay

New Poster

Promise to pay

Need promise to pay set up
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Promise to pay

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, Deltamike. Welcome! Thanks for posting. I can definitely help you set up a promise to pay payment arrangement, as long as your account meets the criteria for it. Please send me a private message with your name and I will assist from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I ended up not hearing back from you on this, Deltamike. I went ahead and completed the interaction. If you end up needing support with this down the road, please send me that PM.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.